No book review this week as I have been writing a book more than reading a book, although I am confident of publishing at least one book review next Sunday.
In other news:
- I saw my first Gatekeeper of the year but butterfly numbers are very low this year
- I saw my second Hen Harrier of the year
- Wild Justice progressed its legal challenge of DEFRA’s inadequate Burning Regulations – see here – to a chorus of acclaim from BASC (click here)
- the Shooting Times corrected a correction that didn’t correct enough – see here
- last week’s blog about the football was prophetic – a nation mourns, but only one, and only for a while