scientists-provide-new-solutions-on-collecting-water-out-of-thin-air

Only 30% of the world’s freshwater is not locked up in ice caps or glaciers. Some 20% of that is in locations too remote for humans to access, and nearly three-quarters of the other 80% arrive at the wrong time and place – during monsoons and floods – and is not always caught for human use

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>