parasitic-worm-that-can-grow-up-to-3-feet-inside-your-body-is-transmitted-by-dogs

According to the latest analysis done by experts around the globe, puppies eating contaminated fish are hampering measures to eliminate a deadly parasite illness in today’s generation. The said deadly parasite is caused by guinea worm, wherein the guinea worm illness is often obtained by consuming groundwater contaminated with parasitic disease.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>